🌷 Moving Mind, Body & Soul 🌷
🌷 Moving Mind, Body & Soul 🌷
At our Asana Yoga School in Online Classes you will be taught the ancient teachings of yoga by our experienced and well reputed team of yoga instructors, teachers and guides. Learn from the teachers who have accomplished through yoga.
They are experienced, and have a great reputation and come with Yoga Alliance credentials of ERYT 200, and ERYT 500 (experienced registered yoga trainers).
>> Teaching students worldwide since from 2017 as a Yoga Teacher.
>> Also worked in Swiss Cottage Yoga one & half year as Yoga Teacher.
>> Experienced into Hatha Yoga | Ashtanga Yoga | Alignment & Adjustment .
>> Attended many classes to learn deep knowledge into Hatha yoga, Power Yoga, Yoga Flow and Yoga Therapy, Gentle Yoga, Hot Yoga, Yin Yoga, Vikram Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation.
>> Went to China for Yoga Teaching as a volunteer at Yoga Teaching Program .
>> Proficient in Basic Computer skills like MS Office and Basic Programming.
>> Have a experience of Property Management as a Manager.
1. CERTIFIED COURSE IN YOGA from RISHIKESH YOG KENDRA, YOG VIDYA SCHOOL in year 2016-2017 (WITH A GRADE)
2. YOGA DIPLOMA from SHEETAL COLLEGE RISHIKESH in year 2017-18.
3. M.A. YOGA from SHEETAL COLLEGE, RISHIKESH in year 2020 COMPLETED.
School Name : Yog Vidhya Mandiram, Rishikesh
Designation: Yoga Instructor for Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Alignment & Adjustment.
Location : Laxmanjhula, Haridwar-Badrinath Road, Rishikesh.
Time Duration : 2017 to till continue
In 2021, Started own Asana Yoga Studio at Rishikesh to teach globally Online Yoga Classes.
>> Attended many competitions at State, National level.
>> Practicing yoga and that it's my career too. I hope I can help more people to benefit other most in practicing yoga and I also need to continue learning for different perspectives of yoga since yoga-is one of the world's oldest classical Indian sciences, philosophy and art that are over 5000 years old.
>> As a yoga teacher from Rishikesh, I’m passionate about the art of hand balancing.
>> For the past 5 years, I’ve been passionately teaching handstands to yoga practitioners around the world. My experience has allowed me to distill the essential elements that make up a solid handstand. I now present this system to my students — both online and at yoga teacher trainings, international workshops, festivals, and week-long retreats.
1. Bachelor Degree in Arts from Sri Dev Suman University, Uttrakhand.
2. High school From Uttarakhand Board.
School Name : Himalayan Yogpeeth
Designation : Yoga Instructor
Location : Rishikesh
Time Duration : 1 Feb 2017 to 8 March 2019
>> I feel blessed I’ve been able to turn my three biggest passions into an actual job — handstands, traveling, and teaching.
>> If you are new to handstanding, and have accumulated fear around being upside down. I will give you the essential tools to master the fear of falling, and i hope that i can help you to find the passion for being upside down! The world just seems to become a better place when you're handstanding!
1. Practising Ayurveda & Yoga therapy consultation for past 10 years.
2. Teaching Ayurveda, Anatomy & Physiology in various TTC schools for past 4 years.
1. I completed my graduation degree BAMS ( Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery) in 2012 from Government Ayurveda College Gurukul Haridwar.
2. PG Diploma in Yoga Science from DSVV, Haridwar.
3. MBA in hospital Management from ASU, Chennai.
1. Worked as Ayurveda Consultant for 4 years in Patanjali Yogpeeth Ayurveda Hospital, Haridwar.
2. Worked as lecturer in Uttarakhand Ayurved University for 2 years.
>> My goal is to promote holistic health through propagation of Yoga & Ayurveda philosophies.
I am 200 hours Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher from Rishikesh. So, I started my journey into Yoga when I was young age at 19, the first time I went to yoga classes when I was in 11th standard at that time I took that classes for 3 months and after my schooling I continue my that classes for year after that I went to a yoga school in Rishikesh.
Where I was introduced to the yogic way of living and learn the benefits of asana.
I experienced immense benefits in my own life through practice of asana and pranayama.
Which inspired me to continue my yoga journey. After that my only motive is to bring awareness about the practice to as many people as possible.
I spent year perfecting my skills and teaching yoga to others, I teach others how to use yoga to improve their health in every area. I enjoy teaching and helping others to achieve their wellness and fitness goals through yoga .
My yoga of expertise includes Asana Alignment, Pranayama, Mantra Chanting, Shatkarma, Asana Classes (Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin and Vinyasa Flow)
>> My goal is to promote holistic healthy lifestyle through Yoga & Meditation.
I have completed my Master's in Yoga from Rishikesh which is known as a world capital of Yoga. I had 4 year's of practicing yoga as well a 3 year's experience of teaching yoga to my online and offline International Students. With this I have completed my 200 hour TTC with Rishikesh Yog Nirvana School in year 2016.
My Favorite style of yoga to practice/teach : Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga. Yoga has been a part of my life for over 4 years and my practice has helped me grow stronger more flexible and fearless both on and off mat. Yoga inspires me to live each moment more mindfully.
In my eyes, Yoga is the gateway to learning and understanding your true-self, to see beyond the physical and discover the subtleties of your authentic character. She believes that the beauty of yoga for her, is that it always gives satisfaction and joy, in every form. On her unique path, She has developed qualities allowing him to enjoy each moment within society, and these qualities he carries with him into his teaching. I feels that to practice yoga is to practice conscious living, and this is a view he integrates into her classes.
A yoga instructor's most important goal should always be to provide the most meaningful lessons to their students, as they are capable of doing. There is nothing that should have your attention as an instructor more than your students do, and helping them learn and broaden their skills is important. As a teacher I should have specific goals for each class that they teach, including poses and sequences that are most important.
Helping my students create their own goals for themselves is a large part of being a successful teacher, so an understanding why students take yoga lessons and what they wish to gain from the classes is something that all teachers should have. For some students, these goals may be small and simple, such as practicing yoga alone once a week. Helping my students to create and follow these goals helps you grow as a teacher.
Namaste! This is Priyanka Karki from Rishikesh, India, Which is Yoga Capital of the World. I'm into Yoga Practicing since from past 7 years. I have completed my masters in yoga, YTTC 500hrs, Hatha Yoga Certifed Course (3months) and I'm into yoga teaching from 5 years offline TTC at tapovan in different schools, yoga centers including private sessions. Also conducting online TTC groups & one to one live sessions since Covid.
1. Completed a Masters in Yoga (M.A. Yoga) (2019-2022)
1. Had 5 years of Working Experience in different Schools at Rishikesh, Yoga Capital of the World. Working with Yog Nirvana School Since 2018 till Now.
2. Had worked as a Yoga Teacher at Drishti Yoga School, Yog Dham and Abhyasa Yogshala during year 2018-2022.
1. After few years of teaching in schools and private sessions, I finally decided to continue his studies and practices, and gradually started sharing his knowledge mainly in Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Shatkarma & Pranayama.
2. With Masters in Yogic Science, YTTC 500hrs, 3 Months Hatha Yoga Certified Course.
3. 1st runner up in 2nd International Yoga Championship in year 2017.
4. Secured 1st position in Debate on Theraputic Yoga and Naturopathy in year 2021.
>> A yoga instructor's most important goal should always be to provide the most meaningful lessons to their students, as they are capable of doing. There is nothing that should have your attention as an instructor more than your students do, and helping them learn and broaden their skills is important.